ArmaSpools are proudly engineered, designed, and manufactured in Canada by Special Alloy Fabricators (SAF), a 100% Canadian owned company.
Our raw materials are sourced from North American vendors, and we work with local third party suppliers. Our engineering, sales, support, and accounting teams are located in Edmonton, Alberta and our manufacturing facility is in Delta, British Columbia.
- 22,000 sq/ft facility
- In house engineering team
- CAD, CFD and FEA software
- State-of-the-art machining equipment (mills, lathes, drills, etc)
- Multi-axis Dynamic XD waterjet cutting machine with 3D capability
- Four high capacity overhead cranes
- Highly experienced with exotic alloys and specialized weld procedures
- Close proximity to international shipping ports
- CSA-B51 quality program